SnowSkate Picture Contest
The winning photos will be exposed on the website. The picture contest will run from February 15th to March 12th. The Grand Prize winner will receive a Sleddogs backback. The overall winning photo will be chosen on March 15th.
The contest runs from February 15th, 2017 to March 12th, 2017. The contest is organized by Sugarloaf Provincial Park. All submitted pictures must be taken in Sugarloaf Provincial Park and represent “Best action photo using snowskates”; all other images will be disqualified.
By entering this contest, the participants authorize the organizers to use their names, photographs, likeness, voice, place of residence and/or prize statement for publicity purposes, if required, without any form of compensation. All of the pictures received in this photo contest could be used by Sugarloaf Provincial Park, be published on Social Media sites managed by the Province of New Brunswick or exposed on their websites without any form of compensation.
How to enter
1. To participate, upload your pictures of Sugarloaf Provincial Park
2. The participant will be asked to provide information like their name, e-mail address, a description of the image they are submitting, and phone number.
3. Only images of the Sugarloaf Provincial Park will be allowed for the contest, all other images will be disqualified.
4. A copy of the original picture should be kept by the participant. The copy could be asked by contest holders as proof of authenticity.
5. All eligible entries should be received between February 15th, 2017 and March 12th, 2017 inclusively. The pictures will be exposed on-line through an image gallery on Sugarloaf Provincial Park’s website and will be visible to all users. The winner will be announced on March 15th, 2017.
Contest entries are cumulative. Accordingly, if a contestant adds several photos, he/she has a corresponding number of chances of winning the prize. There is no limit on contest entries, regardless of participation method. No purchase required. Reproductions are not permitted.
Please read the Photo Contest General Conditions for more information.
Photo Contest General Conditions
1. To be declared winner, the participant must meet the following additional terms and conditions:
o a. provide accurate contact details to the contest organizers and respond to communications from the organizers within thirty (30) days following the award;
o b. confirm that they meet the eligibility and other requirements set forth in these contest rules;
Should the selected participant fail to meet the above-mentioned terms or any other condition herein, said participant shall be disqualified.
2. The winner agrees to comply with the contest rules and with the final decision of Sugarloaf Provincial Park, the contest organizer.
3. The prize must be accepted as described in these contest rules and may not be exchanged or substituted for another prize. The decision of the contest organizers is final and may not be appealed.
4. All entries shall be subject to verification by the contest organizers. All fraudulent entries will be automatically disqualified and will not be eligible for the draw. The decision of the contest organizers to this effect is final and may not be appealed.
5. Anyone taking part in this contest or attempting to do so through means that are contrary to these contest rules and are unfair to other participants may be disqualified.
6. The contest organizers, as well as their advertising and promotional agencies, employees and representatives shall not be held liable with respect to the malfunction of any computer component, software or line of communication, the loss or absence of network communication or any communication that is defective, incomplete, incomprehensible, or deleted by any computer or network, and which may limit or prevent anyone from participating in the contest. The contest organizers, as well as their advertising and promotional agencies, employees and representatives also will not be held liable with respect to any loss or damage that may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by any web page or software download and transmission of any information concerning participation in the contest.
7. Sugarloaf Provincial Park and the persons on behalf of whom the contest is held shall not be held liable for lost, misdirected or late entries, including due to a problem related to the website or to any problem, for any reason whatsoever, including any damage to a participant's computer.
8. Sugarloaf Provincial Park and the persons on behalf of whom the contest is held shall not be held liable in any way whatsoever in the event their inability to act results from a fact or a situation beyond their control, or from a strike, lockout or any other labour conflict in the organizations or companies whose services are required to hold this contest.
9. Sugarloaf Provincial Park reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate this contest should events beyond its control prevent it from continuing. In such a case, it shall not be held liable.
10. By entering this contest, the participants authorize the organizers to use their names, photographs, likeness, place of residence and/or prize statement for publicity purposes, if required, without any form of compensation. All of the pictures received in this photo contest could be used by Sugarloaf Park to be published into the Destination Sugarloaf Provincial Park Tourism Guide or exposed on their website without any form of compensation.