SAFETY PROTOCOLS & REIMBURSEMENT POLICY IN CASE OF CLOSURE DUE TO COVID-19
OPERATION PLAN FOR THE SKI OPERATION 2020-2021
Sugarloaf Park will be open this winter for all activities.
- The safety and wellbeing of our guest and staff is our number 1 priority
- There will be restrictions on activities and in buildings based on Covid-19 best practices and regulations
- Masks will be MANDATORY in the Day Lodge
- Social distancing rules apply, where social distancing is not possible, a mask must be worn
- Yes we are selling season passes for downhill and cross country skiing as usual
- IF the Park is forced to close skiing operations because government goes back in the ‘red phase’, a pro-rated refund will be given.
- Rules of Refund:
- Refunds will only be provided if requested by the customer
- All refunds are to be pro-rated for the number of days the ski hill is not operational. Example: if we have 100 days of scheduled operations and we miss 20 days due to closure for Covid, then a 20% refund will be issued. (I’m making executive decision by saying yes, we can apply % refund as credit toward the 2021-22 winter season)
- Refunds will only be calculated on March 29 and processed once – at the end of March 2021
- Refunds MUST be requested and processed prior to Year End Cut Off. Typically 3rd week of April.
- The annual passes of the Montagnards (X-Country & Snowshoeing) will NOT be REFUNDABLE.
- Mask MUST be worn in the Day Lodge. Unless seated at the restaurant.
- Seasonal Lockers will be available for rent. Masks must be worn and restrictions on the number of people in the locker room will be implemented
- Washrooms will be open with restrictions on number of people in the room at same time
- Rental shop will be open with restrictions on number of people in the room at same time
- Restaurant and Cafeteria will be open with restrictions on number of people in the room at same time and the amount of time you can spend in the Lodge cafeteria / restaurant
- Cannot leave any bags or packs unattended anywhere in the Day lodge
- Encouraging people to use their vehicle as much as possible to store bags, change, warm up etc… STAY SAFE, Camp out in your Car….NOT in the Day lodge!!
- Ride the lift with whom you came with and your bubble
- Social Distancing in the lift line is in effect
- Mask must be worn when and where social distancing is not possible
- Lift maze will be configured to facilitate social distancing.
BE SAFE – BE KIND – HAVE FUN