SAFETY PROTOCOLS & REIMBURSEMENT POLICY IN CASE OF CLOSURE DUE TO COVID-19
OPERATION PLAN FOR THE SKI OPERATION 2020-2021
Sugarloaf Park will be open this winter for all activities.
- The safety and wellbeing of our guest and staff is our number 1 priority
- There will be restrictions on activities and in buildings based on Covid-19 best practices and regulations
- Masks will be MANDATORY in the Day Lodge
- Social distancing rules apply, where social distancing is not possible, a mask must be worn
- Yes we are selling season passes for downhill and cross country skiing as usual
- IF the Park is forced to close skiing operations because government goes back in the ‘red phase’, a pro-rated refund will be given.
- Rules of Refund:
- Refunds will only be provided if requested by the customer
- All refunds are to be pro-rated for the number of days the ski hill is not operational. Example: if we have 100 days of scheduled operations and we miss 20 days due to closure for Covid, then a 20% refund will be issued.
- Refunds will only be calculated on March 29 and processed once – at the end of March 2021
- Refunds MUST be requested and processed prior to Year End Cut Off. Typically 3rd week of April.
- The annual passes of the Montagnards (X-Country & Snowshoeing) will NOT be REFUNDABLE.
- Mask MUST be worn in the Day Lodge. Unless seated at the restaurant.
- Seasonal Lockers will be available for rent. Masks must be worn and restrictions on the number of people in the locker room will be implemented
- Washrooms will be open with restrictions on number of people in the room at same time
- Rental shop will be open with restrictions on number of people in the room at same time
- Restaurant and Cafeteria will be open with restrictions on number of people in the room at same time and the amount of time you can spend in the Lodge cafeteria / restaurant
- Cannot leave any bags or packs unattended anywhere in the Day lodge
- Encouraging people to use their vehicle as much as possible to store bags, change, warm up etc… STAY SAFE, Camp out in your Car….NOT in the Day lodge!!
- Please remember that in the Orange phase we are limited to a single family bubble. This means that at the hill you should only be travelling with, and riding the lift with folks from the same household. Solo skiers/boarders will ride the lift alone.
- Social Distancing in the lift line is in effect
- Mask must be worn when and where social distancing is not possible
- Lift maze will be configured to facilitate social distancing.
BE SAFE – BE KIND – HAVE FUN
THE MAIN COVID PROTOCOLS ALLOWING THE USE OF THE MONTAGNARDS CHALET INCLUDE:
Maximum number of people in the Chalet is 10.
- Face masks must be worn when moving around inside the building and outside the building when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- NO bags and equipment should be left unattended in the chalet. (can change and warm up in the chalet, please store bags in vehicles)
- The sports equipment (snowshoes/xc skis) owned by the club will be in storage. Group activities will be offered according to the ‘Activities calendar schedule’ posted on the park website.
- Removal of all kitchen cutlery, mugs, plates etc. from the kitchen area
- Entry to and exit from the chalet are from opposite doors.
- Adhere to all posted guidelines.